Strengthen your foothold in the Philippine Financial Services Industry
The Asian Banker is pleased to announce that we are jointly organising a one day Philippine International Banking Convention in Manila, on 20 October 2011.
The Philippine banking industry has undergone tremendous changes in recent years, and the consolidation of banks has made the banking industry relatively strong with an established degree of leadership. In addition, the introduction of innovations in specific areas enables banks in other countries to take them as a learning point.
This conference is designed to encapsulate these changes and to link the Philippine and international banking communities, as well as act as a conversation point between senior bankers in Philippine with the international community including banks who wish to learn in greater detail about the Philippine banking industry.
The current key opportunities and challenges in the Philippine banking include follows:
- Implementation of Basel III
- Scaling of core banking systems, middleware to meet new banking challenges
- Use of channels for distribution
- Streamlining of government financial services
- Increasing demands of 80 million customers
- Profitability and cost management
- Cloud computing
- Retail and Bulk Payments Processing
- Brand Building
- Retail banking,
- Technology & Operations
- Risk management, and
- Transaction Banking
Click here for the programme agenda.