Who will attend?
The programme will bring together about 250 delegates, including a wide range of decision makers such as:
- Chairmen, CEOs, COOs, senior regulators and members of the boards of the local banks
- CTOs, COOs, CROs , Heads of Retail Banking, Heads of Transaction Banking
- Business level decision-makers from Retail Banking, Cards & Payments, CRM Data and Analytics, Risk Management, Consumer Credit, Technology and Operations.
- Heads of tactical divisions such as profitability systems, customer service improvement, product innovation and other initiatives within banks that take a holistic view of technology
- Product Specialists and Fist SVPs in Transaction Banking, Cash Management and Trade Finance.
- Heads and senior executives involved in developing multi-channel distribution capabilities.
About 250 delegates from all the domestic universal banks, commercial banks and thrift/savings banks are expected to be present including:
|• Allied Banking Corporation||• Metropolitan Bank & Trust|
|• Asia United Bank Corporation||• Philippine Bank of Communication|
|• Banco de Oro Unibank||• Philippine National Bank|
|• BDO Private Bank||• Philippine Savings Bank|
|• Bank of Commerce||• Philippine Veterans Bank|
|• Bank of The Philippine Islands||• Philtrust Bank|
|• China Banking Corp||• Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation|
|• Development Bank of the Philippines||• Robinsons Bank Corporation|
|• East West Banking Corp||• Security Bank Corp|
|• Export and Industry Bank||• Union Bank of the Philippines|
|• Land Bank of the Philippines||• United Coconut Planters Bank|
We also expect delegates from selected savings banks, including
|• Allied Savings Bank||• Manilabank|
|• BPI Direct Savings Bank||• Philam Savings Bank|
|• BPI Family Savings Bank||• Philippine Business Bank|
|• Business and Consumers Bank||• Philippine Savings Bank|
|• Chinabank Savings||• Pilipinas Savings Bank|
|• EIB Savings Bank||• Robinsons Savings Bank|
|• GSIS Family Bank||• RCBC Savings Bank|