Seizing the domestic opportunities
This past year, the financial services industry has gone through dramatic changes. A lot of these changes can be attributed to the coming of age of the Chinese financial institutions. While RMB internationalization is making world headlines, the focus for the local players looking to grow domestically and regionally is to create unique products and services to cater to the consumers in the worlds largest fast growing economy.
The Asian Banker’s China International Banking Convention is designed to identify, recognize and mobilize the local domestic banks in China (Joint stock, city commercial and rural) on their various achievements in the year 2011. In doing so, The Asian Banker has conducted extensive survey’s and interviews in the Chinese market to identify the winning banks for more than 20 award categories.
The format of this event will be highly interactive to facilitate the learning and testing of ideas, and to maximise the level of networking among like-minded professionals. The agenda, in response to the rapidly changing landscape of the Chinese banking system will include discussions on:
- Retail banking,
- Technology & Operations, and
- Risk management
Who will attend?
The programme will bring together about 80-100 delegates, including a wide range of decision makers such as:
- CEOs, CTOs, COOs, CROs and board members
- Business level decision-makers from Retail Banking, Cards & Payments, CRM Data and Analytics, Risk Management, Consumer Credit, Technology and Operations.
- Heads of tactical divisions such as profitability systems, customer service improvement, product innovation and other initiatives within banks that take a holistic view of technology
- Heads and senior executives involved in developing multi-channel distribution capabilities